- Manufacturer’s motherboard name: Foxconn H-I41-uATX
- HP/Compaq name: Eton
||Micro-ATX: 24.5 cm (9.6 inches) x 24.5 cm (9.6 inches)
||Intel G41 Express
|Front-side bus speed
|Processor upgrade information
- TDP: Varies by processor
- Motherboard supports the following processor upgrades:
- Core 2 Quad Q8xx0/Q9xx0 (Yorkfield core) (95W)
- Core 2 Duo E8xx0 (Wolfdale core) (65W)
- Core 2 Duo E7xx0 (Wolfdale core) (65W)
- Pentium Dual Core E5xx0 (Wolfdale core) (65W)
- Celeron Dual Core E1xx0 (Conroe core) (65W)
- Celeron 4xx series (Conroe core) (35W)
|Memory upgrade information
- Supports DDR3 DIMMs only
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Two DDR3 DIMM (240-pin) sockets
- DIMM types:
- PC3-10600 (DDR3-1333)
- PC3-8500 (DDR3-1066)
- PC3-6400 (DDR3-800)
- Non-ECC memory only, unbuffered
- Supports 2 GB DDR3 DIMMs
- Supports up to 4 GB on 64-bit PCs
- Maximum memory only if using 2GB DDR3 DIMM modules
||Integrated graphics using Intel GMA x4500
*Integrated video is not available if a graphics card is installed.
- Integrated graphics using Intel GMA x4500
- Also supports PCI Express x16 graphics cards*
||Integrated Realtek ALC662 Audio
*Integrated audio may not be available if a sound card is installed.
- Number of channels: 6
- Audio CODEC: ALC662
- Maximum bit depth: up to 24-bit
- Maximum sample rate: up to 96,000 Hz
- Supports SPDIF digital
- Technology: Realtek RTL8103EL
- Data transfer speeds: up to 10/100 Mb/s
- Transmission standards:10-Base-T Ethernet
- One PCI Express x16
- Two PCI Express x1
- One PCI
- One PCI Express x1 minicard socket
||Figure : Back I/O panel
- Video Graphics Adapter port
- USB 2.0: 4
- RJ45 Network (LAN)
- Line In port (light blue)
- Line Out port (lime)
- Microphone port (pink)
- One 24-pin ATX power connector
- One 4-pin ATX power connector
- Four SATA connectors
- Two 12V fans for CPU fan and PC fan
- One 9-pin header for power button, reset button, power LED, and HDD LED
- One 9-pin audio header for headphone-out and microphone-in (yellow, requires matching front audio jack module)
- One SPDIF out header
- Two USB headers supporting 4 USB ports or devices
||Figure : layout
|Clearing the CMOS settings
Do not change any jumper setting while the computer is on. Damage to the motherboard can result.
This motherboard has a jumper to clear the Real Time Clock (RTC) RAM in CMOS.
In the default (normal) position the jumper is on pins 2-3.
- Temporarily set the jumper to pins 1-2.
- Wait 5-10 seconds and then return the jumper to pins 2-3.
- On the next startup, enter BIOS setup to reset any custom BIOS settings.
|Clearing the PASSWORD settings
||The BIOS password is used to protect BIOS settings from unwanted changes. If you have forgotten your password you may use this jumper to clear the password settings.
To erase the BIOS password follow these steps:
- Turn OFF the computer and unplug the power cord.
- In the default (normal) position the jumper is on pins 2-3.
- Move the jumper to pins 1-2.
- Wait approximately 10 seconds and then return the jumper to pins 2-3.
- Plug in the power cord and turn ON the computer.
- Hold down the F10 key during the startup process to enter BIOS setup. You will not be asked for a password.